Ministry: Ministry of Justice
Running to Be: Minister
Amani Salemeh is Head of the Lebanese Judges Association, studied at Saint Joseph University Class of 1995·Beirut, Lebanon.
Amnai lives in Beirut Lebanon and is married to Nicolas Saba, the former governor of Beirut, she is known to be supporter of Women Empowerment, and have participated in several feminist advocacy programs.
- Investigating judge in Bekaa since October 2017.
- President of judges association in Lebanon.
- Presiding Judge of the court of first instance for commercial and financial arbitration in Babdaa.
- Supervisor of the commercial register in the former Mount Lebanon for 12 years.
- Professor of law at St. Joseph University since 2011.
- Among the board of directors of the Arab Union of Judges.